Building a website from scratch is a tough nut to crack. But with a tool like Oxxy website builder, you are on the safe side.
The software comes with a friendly interface and no, you don’t need technical skills to use it. In fact, the whole website creation process has been simplified and condensed into three steps.
Step #1: Pick a theme – here, you sort through Oxxy’s library of themes. There are hundreds of them and they’re bound to be something you’ll like.
Once you’ve identified your preferred theme, move to step two.
Step #2: Add and edit content – the theme you picked in step #1 comes with elements you may not like. As such, it’s time to get down and start editing. Oxxy website builder allows you to take complete ownership of the final product.
Step #3: go-live – time to publish your new website and let the world you’re your presence. With one Oxxy’s account, you can connect several domains. And it doesn’t matter where you bought them; either from them or different web hosting companies.
Now, with that said, let’s look at what this tool has in store for you.
Oxxy website builder: Features and Benefits
Here are #5 Oxxy builder features.
#1. The code-free website creation process
Yes, it is possible to craft beautiful designs, layouts, and produce fully functional websites without writing even a single line of code.
Oxxy website builder gives you access to a full set of website elements. And from here, you can go ahead fully style it to bring out your dream website.
#2. Online shop
The online store you’ve been intending to start now is the time. With this website builder, you can either start a brand new store or import an existing one, thanks to the Oxxy Ecommerce module.
This module allows you to:
- Add and edit products
- Create product catalogs
- Manage orders, payment methods, different currencies available, different language options, delivery and taxes settings
- Design customization according to the customers’ preferences, etc.
In a few words, with the Oxxy eCommerce module, you’ve got all you need to start an online business.
#3. Drag and Drop page editing tool
This is the only feature you need to bring to make your wildest imaginations come true. There is no limit to what you can do here.
All you have to do is imagine, drag an element then drop it anywhere you want. Having access to elements like rectangles, circles, stripes, lines, ellipses, and much more, your website will look out-of-this-world.
#4. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) optimized pages
SEO is the backbone of every online business.
Because you don’t have a website if no one reads it. And you have two choices, either spend thousands of dollars to bring traffic or leverage search engines to tab organic traffic.
Oxxy website builder gives you everything you need to help search engines find your content and finally connect you with target customers.
#5. Custom domains name and email addresses
This way, you can represent your brand on every front and most importantly, look professional.
Oxxy builder comes with four plans:
- Free – costs $0 per month and you get a subdomain, 500MB bandwidth, and 100MB disk space.
- Basic package – starts $4.99 per month, but billed annually. Gives you 10 pages, connect a custom domain, 1GB bandwidth, and other features
- Plus package – goes for $7.99. Comes with 5 business emails, 5GB space, and bandwidth.
- Ecommerce – best for online stores. Goes for $9.99 per month. Gives you everything you need to build and launch an online business.
Here is something to note:
All of their paid plans are billed annually. And at the time of writing this article, they were offering 50% off all the plans, and probably their prices have changed.
Oxxy builder best alternatives
Here is the best alternative you can use:
- OLITT– helps you create secure and lightning-fast pages
- Wix – trusted and used by over 100 million people. Has free-forever plan as well
- Site123 – just like Oxxy, creating a website using this tool is as simple as 123.
Final thoughts on Oxxy creator tool
Considering how simple it to create a website using Oxxy, it is safe to conclude that you can be in business anytime you want.
It comes down to picking a theme, adding and editing content, and then finally publishing the website.