Wix Booking is an online management system that allows your customers or clients to book for a service while you are focusing on managing your business. Additionally, the system has payment options and this enables you to manage your clients better while still accounting for your business.
Wix Booking enables users to send automatic email reminders to customers and manage staff calendars. With Wix Booking, users can sync their Wix and Google calendars seamlessly.
Key features of Wix Booking
From a single dashboard, a client is able to book 1-on-1 appointments, intro calls, group sessions, classes, workshops, and more. This also allows you to manage and track all your sessions. Under this you get:
- Showcase and promote your services
- Take bookings on your site or the Wix Mobile App
- Host virtual sessions right from your site
- Collect client info with custom booking forms
- Offer waitlists and manage your attendance
This feature allows you to be flexible and manage all your calendars from one dashboard. Very easy to integrate with google calendar and keeps notifying you on task or sessions ahead. You will get to:
- Set default business hours
- Schedule around your real-time availability
- Sync your team’s calendars
- Auto adjust bookings for time zones
- Create booking rules and policies
Payment & Financial Solutions
Payments are most crucial to any business. Wix booking makes it easier by providing clients with options to use like pay with cash, credit, or digital wallets. The dashboard in the system allows one to connect to a preferred payment provider and manage all transactions and finances in one go. For this you will be able to:
- Connect a payment provider—Wix Payments, PayPal, and more
- Accept payment in 40+ currencies
- Send clients price quotes and invoices
- Integrate with professional accounting tools like QuickBooks
For the business growth its good to keep in tabs with your employee’s performance. This is a good feature for both startup and established business. Under this feature you are able to:
- Manage staff schedules
- Set roles and permissions to staff.
- Add your staff members’ hours
- Assign sessions and classes
- Sync your team calendars
- Track staff performance
Building and managing your client relationship is an important aspect. Here you are able to:
- Get new clients & contacts
- Create detailed member profiles
- Reduce no-shows with SMS & email reminders
- Chat with members directly
- Send class-wide updates
Other Wix Booking Product Features
- Class Scheduling
- Group Scheduling
- Appointment Scheduling
- Automated Scheduling
- Real-time Scheduling
- Room Booking Management
Pros in Wix Booking
- Easy to use as it’s fully integrated with your Wix site.
- No booking fees charged by Wix
- Double bookings aren’t possible as it syncs with Google Calendar.
- Automated reminder emails and booking policy customization allowed.
- Manage your bookings on the go from the Wix iOS and Android apps
- Combine Wix Bookings with other Wix features.
- Take 1-on-1 sessions or group bookings.
- Accept payments online, in person or both.
Cons in Wix Booking
- Forms only have limited field types
- A multilingual setup isn’t possible
- The Wix Booking App can only be added to one page.
- No waiting list feature available for classes.
- Sessions have a fixed duration.
Even though, Wix booking is available on a free plan the features are very limited. To enjoy a little more flexibility you will be required to upgrade to more advanced plans. In general, there is an additional fee when included compared to the website or online plans.
Wix booking is worth your money given all the feature is offering and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend unless it doesn’t feature your needs. But if you are looking for a simpler and cost-free you can have a try to the free version. To use click here
For website creation or online stores you can also check our platform and experience the user-friendliness and speed we offer. www.olitt.com
Frequently Asked Questions
1) How much does Wix bookings cost?
The cost of Wix booking depends on your primary needs. There is a free limited plan and 3 more advanced paid plans ranging from $23 to $56 a month
2) How does Wix booking work?
Being an online management system Wix booking enables you to organize both clients and staff in one platform and keeping a watch on all aspects of payments, schedules, and performances.