The WPBakery page builder is a WordPress plugin very popular with over 2 million active users. When building a fully functional website, it is fast and easy since it has an intuitive interface with drag and drop functionality.
The WPBakery builder consists of over 50+ elements and templates professionally designed to start the creation of your own desired website. The added benefit compared to other page builder is that wp page builder allows over 500 add-ons or extensions that always boosts the website capabilities and boosting engagements while also very appealing.
With WPBakery Page Builder you can create and manage your WordPress content in minutes.
Features of WPBakery Page Builder
- Intuitive drag and drop interface
- 50+ inbuilt content and templates
- it Supports both front-end and back-end editors
- It is multi-site supported
- Compatible with all WordPress themes
- Front end editing gives you an overview of what you’re editing and how it will appear on the website.
- Back end editing gives you standard editing screen allowing you to build your content in WordPress
- No coding skills required to use the plugin
- Allows extended functionalities by use of add-ons and extensions.
- Can be enabled on any post or page
- Compatible with all WordPress plugins.
- Categorized as a classic editor for speed in building pages.
- Pricing: it’s a paid plugin
- It slows down the website
- Short-code based meaning in case you uninstall the plugin content created using the wp page builder stops working.
As I conclude the affordability option and the kind of interface it offers, WPBakerypage builder is a great valuable plugin to have despite the risk of content loss upon uninstallation.
To me, the advanced features and compatibility with WordPress themes and plugins stand out and every penny you spend is worth it.
Build a responsive and complex page layout without hiring a web designer or learning to code, then WPBakery Page Builder is your plugin of choice.
Frequently asked questions
1) Is WPBakery Page Builder free?
No, but the WPBakery Page Builder Template Library is a free premium quality layout templates that you can download and use on your WordPress website.
2) How do I edit a page with WPBakery page builder?
- Use the “Backend Editor” and click the “Frontend Editor” button.
- It opens the page ready to edit.
- Now you can Drag and drop elements.
- Add new elements as you Explore My Home Elements.
3) What is WPBakery page builder?
This is a WordPress plugin that makes building a fully functional website fast and easy since it has an intuitive interface with drag and drop functionality.
4) Is Visual Composer and WPBakery the same?
The main difference between the two plugins is that WPBakery is only used for content, while the Visual Composer Website Builder allows you to assemble a full website including headers and footers.
Also, the WPBakery is entirely based on shortcodes, while the Visual Composer is not