In today’s article, you are going to learn more about the best free landing page WordPress.
You will get to know about the most popular plugins you can use now to create stunning squeeze pages that convert like crazy.
See, there is no doubt a landing page is essential to your digital marketing campaigns.
In fact, without such a dedicated page, it is almost hard to hit your marketing goals or generate quality leads.
It is an understatement to say that a landing page is important.
Every serious marketer and business owner understands this and have measures in place to make sure they are using the best tools to get the job done.
But there is a problem.
How do you create a landing page fast and cheaply?
That is where landing page wordpress plugins come in.
What is a plugin?
Plugins are tools or apps you connect to your website with an aim of improving its functionality.
Truth is, despite the platform you have created your site on, you won’t get everything you need there.
For this reason, you will need to connect your website to other tools/apps to bring about the changes you need.
WordPress is one of the most popular content management systems (CMS, powering over 60% of the internet.
Besides being free, meaning anyone can use, WP (as popularly known) is open-source software.
This means that anyone can contribute to bettering the platform through the creation of themes and plugins.
With that in mind, WordPress gives a basic platform on to base your website. But if you need additional functionalities like changing the look and design, you go to the themes market.
Why use a landing page on WordPress?
Often, people create wp websites with an aim of making money online.
A WordPress site comes with a lot of distractions (exit points), making it unideal to get the visitor focused on the action you need them to take.
This is where the need for a landing page arises.
As its name suggests, a landing page (aka squeeze page) is a special page on a website where the visitor ‘lands.’
It is the first page you see when you follow a link to a website.
Sometimes, the landing page can be the homepage (which is not recommended for reasons you will learn in a second).
But other website owners ensure that these pages are designed differently.
As mentioned, when running campaigns, there that objective you want the visitor to focus on.
- Downloading a file
- Watching a video
- Filling in a form
- Making a purchase.
Whichever it is, the landing page focuses on it solely.
Reason being, having too many options is considered a distraction. It diverts the user’s attention from the main goal.
Now, there are several ways to get a landing page on WordPress.
But one of the easiest and widely used methods is installing landing page plugins.
What are landing page plugins on WordPress?
These are apps you add to your website to enable you to create landing pages. And here are some of them;
Free Landing Page WordPress: Elementor
Elementor is one of the leading website builders on WordPress. In fact, over 5 million professionals trust and use this tool to create their pages.
Elementor has been designed with you in mind.
Anyone can use it; designers, developers, marketers, and entrepreneurs.
With it, you can easily create stunning landing pages, work on your blog, or perform some customizations on your online store.
- Comes with a ton of eCommerce tools. This helps you easily get sales on your online store.
- Its drag-and-drop tool can be used by anyone
- You can easily save your landing page templates and re-use them later on across your website
- One of the most sophisticated pop-up creators. This feature helps you generate more sales through promotional offers.
- Conversion oriented design layouts.
Elementor comes with a free plan.
With this option, you have access to their drag-and-drop editor among other things.
But for full power, you may require premium plans. The cheapest one going for $49 per year for only one website.
Free Landing Page WordPress: Lead Page – Optin Page – Squeeze Page – WordPress Landing Pages
Landing Page Builder is a plugin provided by PluginOps.
With it, you can easily create responsive landing pages, sites, and layouts on WordPress.
This plugin gives you full control of how you want the page to look. And with their live preview editor, you can instantly preview the changes you are making.
- Comes with easy to use drag and drop layout builder.
- Sophisticated visual page editor.
- Gives you unrestricted access to pre-designed landing page templates.
- Opt-in form builder for capturing leads on your landing page
- Opt-in popups – easily promote offers and important messages using attractive pop-ups
- Landing Page builder plugin gives creates highly responsive pages.
- Compatible with almost all modern themes.
- Easily integrates with WooCommerce Products
It might not be a free landing page wordpress builder, but Landing Page Builder comes with three premium plans starting from $4 per month.
The difference comes with the number of sites you can install the plugin on.
For $4 per month, you only install it on a single domain, but with $10, you can use the plugin on unlimited domains.
Free Landing Page WordPress: Sunny Landing Pages
Sunny Landing Pages is one of the easiest tools you can use.
This tool empowers you easily build epic landing pages, which are perfect for Facebook ads, Google Ads, and email marketing campaigns.
With it, you can grow your leads, online sales, and conversion rates.
- Choose from over 100 landing page templates, which means you don’t need any coding skills.
- Get access to over 1 million libraries of stock images (comes with the builder).
- Access to 24/7 customer support via live chat and email.
- Effective granular visit-level analytics ideal for ad campaigns.
- Email list builder and autoresponder for building successful email campaigns
- The builder easily integrates with other tools such as MailerLite, MailChimp, Constant Contact, AWeber, Benchmark, and GetResponse among others.
You can start using this plugin now for free. No credit card is needed.
But with restrictions.
To remove them, you can upgrade to paid plans starting from $9 per month (billed annually).
Free Landing Page WordPress: Instapage
Instapage WP plugin currently has over 10K active installations, thanks to its ability to design pages that integrate seamlessly to WordPress.
Having some of the best tools within the industry, Instapages is ideal for teams and agencies.
Because it comes with everything you need to build fully customizable, on-brand landing pages.
- Ability to collaborate with your team
- Access to over 100 landing page templates
- Seamlessly integrates to salesforce, Zapier, Drupal, Autopilot, MailChimp, Google Analytics, AWeber, and GoToWebinar among others
- Access to over 5,000 fonts and 33,000,000 images for your pages
- Offers unlimited domains
Instapage offers a 14-day free trial.
After that, you can pay either $199 per month or $149 per month (but billed annually).
Also, there is a customized option where you get pricing depending on your needs.
Free Landing Page WordPress: LeadPages
But unlike others, LeadPages is a standalone builder.
This means that you can use it with or without a website.
And like the others, you do not need any coding skills to use it, thanks to drag and drop capabilities.
- Ready-made templates – Publish your landing page in minutes with pre-designed templates using drag-and-drop customization.
- Code-free publishing and editing
- Access to optimization tips in real-time, to help predict a page’s performance before you publish.
- A/B & split testing capabilities to find winning designs and pages
- Integrate Stripe payment gateway to your landing page and easily sell your products
- Free hosting for your landing pages on a free Leadpages domain, secured with SSL encryption and hosted on an HTTPS address.
- Easily use third-party tracking code, such as Google Analytics, and with our Facebook Ad Builder
With a 14-day free trial, you can test-drive the LeadPages tool risk-free.
Once it’s over, you can upgrade to any of their premium plans starting from $27 per month (billed annually).
Free Landing Page WordPress: One Page Builder
Are you looking for stunning landing pages, sales pages, webinar pages, or lead generation pages fast?
WPOnepager is your tool.
The tool is designed to be used by anyone, despite their computer skills levels.
- Works with any WordPress theme
- Creates responsive pages (works with any screen size)
- Easily customize the look and feel of the page
- Uses HTML5 and CSS3
- Easily translate your landing page to support multiple languages
- Integrates with Google Analytics for analytics
- A wide array of beautiful blocks
You get a free trial for 7-days (it is a money-back guarantee by the way).
The pricing is based on the number of sites you’d wish to install the plugin.
If you intend to use it on a single domain, expect to pay $39 per year. But if you are a developer and wish to use on unlimited sites, you will be paying $199 per year.
Wrapping up WordPress Landing Pages
If you are using a WordPress website, stop using your homepage as a landing page. Instead, install these plugins and see your conversion rates skyrocket.
Alternatively, if you’d wish to create a landing page for free, go to OLITT.com.
This is a free website builder you can use now, no credit card required.
Unlike other page builders mentioned in this guide, OLITT allows you to connect a custom domain even if you are using the free plan.
Besides the builder, OLITT comes with a Global CDN network with over 42 PoPs. This means that all pages created on OLITT are blazingly-fast and secure.
Give it a try here.